Note: This article applies to the Admailr Private Marketplace Only
- Create New Ad Unit
- Unit Label - This will be what you name the ad space. i.e. top banner 728x90
- Unit Domain - If you did your onboarding correctly and added your URLs to the URL Manager, then you will see your brand URL in this drop down. Select the Brand for this ad unit.
- Select Banner Size - This will be the size of the space of where your ads will fill.
- Use Encrypted Email - Use encrypted if your ESP supports it.
- Save and Get Code
- Once you select Save and Get code you will see your Insert Code. Copy this and place this in the HTML of your email newsletter with your ESP. Don't worry if you are not quite ready yet. If you choose close you can retrieve this again by clicking get code in the order area.
- Below you will see the option to Get Code if you ever need it in the future.
- Lastly you will want to select the Optimization tag to put in the footer of your email. Before selecting the Optimization tag you will want to select the domain as you did in your Ad units. This will be your Band Domain.
- Copy to Clipboard option will allow you to copy the code and paste it in your email newsletter.
Let us know if you have any questions and happy Admailing!